A tiny bit of arranging can make a significant and pleasant excursion. Here is data on arranging and pressing for a cookout.
We all dream of a big vacation or an escapade from the daily routine. But if your busy schedule does not allow you to have a long vacation and yet you are determined to spend quality time with your partner, you can consider going for a picnic. You know that a picnic has always been fun since you were a kid. So, why not plan a short romantic trip to relax and spend quality time together?
Tips on Planning for a Picnic
Planning the destination is the first thing to think and decide on. Consider your and your partner’s likes and dislikes and the time available, and then look out for locations. Here are some ideas:
- A park is one of the clichéd and yet the best location for a picnic. A peaceful and quiet park with a beautiful view can help you have a relaxed and quiet time together.
- On the contrary, if you want some adventure, you can go for an amusement or theme park like the Kentucky horse park in Lexington, Kentucky. Theme parks promise enjoyment and fun.
- Hiking in the woods, forests, or mountains is yet another option for a picnic. It is adventurous as well as peaceful. The Rocky Mountains (Colorado) is the perfect example for the same.
- If hiking or sports is not your cup of tea, why not try lazing on a beach? Find the nearest beach, enjoy sun bathing or swimming in the cool waters.
- If you are on a tight budget or have very little time to spare, you can arrange for a picnic at home. Pack picnic food and create the atmosphere for a romantic picnic by the fireside or in your backyard.
What to Pack for a Picnic
Food is one of the most important aspect for a picnic. The key lies in feasting and enjoying exotic food in each other’s company.
- Wine and cheese is an all-time popular option for a romantic picnic. If you check out a bit, you can even find a ready-made basket of wine and gourmet cheese, ready for the picnic.
- Cold cut and cheese sandwiches; mushroom, cheese or veggie pita pockets also make a great option.
- You can also include fruits like grapes, strawberries, apples, etc., with or without cheese or chocolate dip.
- A dessert is a must for a romantic picnic. Try chocolate lava cake, chocolate or cheese fondue or gourmet chocolates. For a winter picnic, you can even pack hot chocolate.
- It is always better to buy a picnic kit rather than using your regular silverware and utensils. Pack up extra paper napkins, blankets, garbage bags to pick up the waste, etc.
- Lastly, when going for an outdoor location, you can pack your music player, or books if you two love to read together.
As a concluding note, one of the most important tip to consider before heading to a picnic is to check the weather of your destination ahead of time. Good luck!